2016 NYRR Millrose Games Tickets
Saturday, February 20th, 2016
12:00pm - 6:00pm
Once seats are selected for you, you will have 8 minutes to complete the order and payment process before the selected seats are released.
NYRR Member Section:
An exclusive section of discounted tickets are available for NYRR Members Only. Call (212) 923-1803 x7200 to place your order and receive a 15% discount (please be prepared to share your NYRR Member Number to verify membership).
$20 Standing Room Only and $30 Student Tickets will be available beginning on January 13th to coincide with the NYRR Millrose Trials.
There is a 15 ticket limit for online sales. If the automated system can't find large groups of seats together or for group sales of more than 15 tickets please call (212) 923-1803 x7200
$600 Armory College Prep Benefit: Seating on the West Balcony includes a seat-side reception all evening. Your ticket purchase will help fund one of the most successful and vital youth programs at the Armory Foundation.
For more information, visit our BENEFIT page or call (212) 923-1803 x7200
The Inside Track: Seating Tips
- Always close to the action
- The sections along the straight-aways are only four rows deep - and along the banks its nine rows - so you're never far from the action.
- Hall of Fame Seats (Section 300)
- The Hall of Fame seating allows the spectator to see the runners navigate the banked turn up close and personal while also offering great views of the finish line. The Hall of Fame seating is the place to watch the artistry of the high jump.
- Hall of Fame tickets include a 2:30- 5:30 pm track side reception featuring beer, wine and soft drinks along with light snacks
- Only a few feet from the banked turn, these eight rows of track-level seating are being brought in just for the NYRR Millrose Games
- Sections for Specific Events
- Pole vault: Sections 444, 445, 443 and 442
- High Jump: Track Level Seats and Sections 406, 405, 455 and 456
- Long & Triple Jump: Sections 419, 443 and 442
- Sprint Finish: Sections 442, 441, 419 and 443
- Sections 401-412
- The finish line! Spectators in these seats will have a birds-eye view of spectacular finishes that the NYRR Millrose Games has been providing for more than 100 years.
- Sections 434-450
- The backstretch is frequently the best place to see a race develop as runners position for the final 100m charge. Many a race is won — or lost — here. And it is also the place to watch pole vault's high fliers give gravity a lesson.
- Sections 413-427
- This can be a great place to get an indication of what will unfold. As the runners come off the turn, their faces and body language can indicate if they will be able to hold on... or mount a successful charge from behind. It is also the best place to watch the horizontal jumpers crash the sand.
- Sections 451-460
- As the bell lap sounds, this will be where many opt to make their move. As they round the turn and slingshot down the backstretch, you will often see the separation between the contenders and the pretenders.
- Sections 428-429
- These seats will allow the spectators to catch the entire final turn, where they will see the strain on the face as the runners enter and predict who has enough to cross the line first.
- Sections 430-436
- These seats are located behind the throwing cage and views are limited due to the cage fence.